ACF Teambuilding and Events' on-site venue
Aldwick Estate is nestled at the foot of the Mendip Hills in amongst 300 scenic acres of land offering some of the best facilities in the UK for activity, conference and team building days in Bristol. Aldwick Estate is a 25-minute drive from Bristol City Centre and only 5 minutes from Bristol International Airport with easy access from the M4 and M5. Aldwick Estate is also on a convenient route from South Wales.
All the extras ....
Aldwick Estate includes all the little extras that set it apart from its competitors. For example:
- Optional exclusive use of the activity site when using the Aldwick Estate venue
- Car Parking and coach parking
- Farmhouse courtyard with outdoor seating – ideal for Barbecues!
- Portable marquees and shelters
- Professional all-in-one, dry cleaned, waterproof coveralls for activities if required
- Wellies available to borrow for muddy activities
- Hot and cold refreshments served throughout the day.
- A stunning setting with countryside views
- Onsite vineyard for optional wine tasting after your event
Aldwick Estate is set within 300 acres of land that includes conference rooms, vineyards and an all purpose activity site that boasts a Mini Race Track, Tank Driving Course, Clay Pigeon Shooting area, Off Roading Course and much more.
Aldwick Estate has 2 conference rooms which are connected by a reception area. There is a fully stocked wine bar which serves (amongst others) the award winning Aldwick Wine.