COVID 19 STATEMENT - UPDATED November 2021
All events are go! We are currently operating all types of events without restrictions on numbers.
** Activity days - team building days - company fun days - wellbeing events - company christmas parties **
Corona Virus Policy
We are following all the guidelines set out by the Local and National Health Authorities and taking extra preventive measures to ensure we reduce the risk of contagion.
- All staff and freelance instructors will be given strict instructions to self-isolate if they have any flu/covid symptoms.
- Where symptoms of a cold/infection start at work ACF staff are required to notify the management team immediately. Decisions to refrain from working will be made accordingly where there is a potential risk.
- Employees who are currently self-isolating due to having tested positive for Covid-19, experiencing symptoms or have a family member who have tested positive or have symptoms are not to return to work and inform their line manager.
- Employees are advised to isolate in accordance with Government guidelines.
- We ask all ACF office staff to take a Lat Flow test twice a week, Sunday & Wednesday.
- We ask all ACF staff to take a lateral flow test the evening before an event and 3 days after.
- Any team activities that ACF provide will be adjusted as necessary, to prevent proximity to other team members.
- All equipment will be kept clean and hand sanitisers will be provided for staff and clients for use after any equipment handling.
- We encourage all businesses to ask their participants to take a lateral flow test the day prior to any event with ACF Teambuilding.
- Covid-19 e-learning courses are provided to all staff for completion.
- Specific procedures and measures to reduce the risk of spreading Coronavirus have been prepared. These are based on NHS, Public Health and Government guidance and instruction. They are updated daily to reflect any changes in the official advice and guidance.
- Instructors are to wear masks indoors and in vehicles when on events.
- Masks will be provided to all instructors and supplied in their event box for use.
It is ACF policy to reduce the risk to all staff and clients to the exposure of Corona Virus. The current policy and practices will be constantly reviewed, and guidelines will be taken on board from the authorities and will be updated accordingly. We understand that in this time of uncertainly we will be as reasonable as possible, manage client’s expectations and make any reasonable adjustments if and where possible.
VIRTUAL ONLINE EVENTS
Over the last 18 months we have been providing various fun and engaging online experiences, from food and drink workshops to a whole mash up of Gameshows with lively entertaining hosts. We will continue to run virtual events alongside our face to face events offering.
Click here for our 2021 Brochure
Whether you are considering a live, virtual or even a hybrid event, please call us and we would be delighted to chat through the possibilities and address any concerns you may have. Our approach to all our clients is flexibility and we will endeavour to work with you to ensure we are always delivering 'Fun, memorable experiences that unify people', safely.
We are always monitoring the government guidlines and will update our policies accordingly.