Event Sales Executive - Full time
Location: ACF Teambuilding and Events, Aldwick Estate, Redhill, Bristol, BS40 5AL.
We are looking for a driven, organised and enthusiastic individual to join the ACF Family!
This is primarily an office-based position based at our headquarters, involving mainly telephone contact with clients, team members and associates. You will be dealing with all manner of event enquiries from large corporate events to small group activity days, producing proposals and quotations to suit.
- To promptly deal with incoming enquiries from corporate, agency and private clients - discussing their event requirements.
- Liaise with clients from initial enquiry stage to completion of the sale, whilst following office and company procedures.
- Research, source and prepare proposals and quotations for events, based on clients requirements.
- Send out relevant literature and information to suit client needs and following up with timely communications.
- Maintain and increase sales (to agreed targets) across all ACF products and services.
- Build relationships with existing and potential clients, mainly via telephone but also in face-to-face meetings where appropriate.
- To make outgoing sales calls to generate business from potential new customers.
- Administrative tasks such as producing budgets, contracts, invoices and supplier confirmations.
- To actively participate in suggesting and implementing new ideas and business opportunities for ACF.
- Create & maintain positive client relationships by making regular contact to discuss their event needs.
- Developing close relationships with existing and future partners, agencies and venues.
- Book relevant staff & suppliers for events ensuring good communication and relationships are maintained between all parties.
- Assist other event departments as and when necessary.
- Adapt in line with the business objectives and seasonal demands of the organisation.
- Ocassional meetings with clients off-site
- Occasional attendance at some events, both at ACF headquarters and elsewhere in the country.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experienced in the event industy, or has similar transferable skills.
- Ideally B2B sales experience (3+ years).
- Strong customer service skills.
- You will be naturally confident, outgoing and highly organised.
- A team player who can easily adapt to change especially during busy periods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Salary - £22k per annum, plus commission. (Salary negotiable depending on experience).
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- A beautiful rural location to work in.
ACF Teambuilding and Events is one of the UK’s leading team building and event management companies with over 25 years of experience running thousands of fantastic corporate events. Our core values define us as an organisation in everything we do...... "FUN, ENTHUSIASTIC, ENGAGING, COMMITTED, CREATIVE.” With an outstanding reputation, ACF Teambuilding & Events is one of the UK’s leading and most experienced event companies, with our aim 'to provide fun and memorable experiences that unify people'.
To apply, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org